Red Sea Reefer XL 200 Deluxe
A professional cabinet and 200 litre aquarium combination
- Professional 200l aquarium and cabinet for reef aquariums
- Includes sump and ReefLED 90 lighting
- Available in a range of colours to suit your home
Red Sea Reefer XL 200 Deluxe in Black or White
Red Sea's Reefer series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The Reefer series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional refugium ready sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea's unique silent down-flow system.
The Reefer series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customised system.
Every Reefer XL 200 Deluxe comes with 1 x ReefLED 90 light and mounting arm.
The Reefer XL 200 tank
Features of the Red Sea Reefer XL 200 include:
- Ultra clear front and side glass.
- Built in surface skimmer.
- Integrated automatic top up system.
- Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber.
- Refugium Ready.
- 1 x 225 micron Thin-mesh Filter Bag.
- Quick Release cabinet door hinges.
- Heavy Duty levelable Plywood Cabinet.
- Ultra clear front glass thickness: 10mm (3/8")
- Display tank water volume: 158lts (42gal)
- In cabinet sump water volume: 42ltrs (11gal)
- Total system water volume: 200ltrs (53gal)
- RO reservoir volume: 6.7ltrs (1.8gal)
- Display tank length: 60cm (24")
- Display tank height: 53cm (21")
- Display tank width: 57.5cm (22.6")
- Total system height with cabinet: 140cm (55")
- Water height: 17-23cm (6.7-9")
- Skimmer chamber without Refugium wall: 30x28cm (11.8"x11")
- Pump chamber: 30x14cm (11.8x5.5")
- Return Pump - 3/4" threaded hose barb - Pipe Int. Diameter 16mm (5/8″)
- Return Pump - Recommended flow (pump not included): 2000lph (530gph)
Each Reefer XL 200 comes with either a black or white cabinet of flawless design. Easy to build, it houses all the important workings of your tank, as well as a little storage space. It features slow-close doors (x2) and fits the contouring of your tank perfectly.