Reef Octopus VarioS Circulation Pump
Maintain flow in your aquarium with ease
- A variable speed pump for aquarium circulation
- Built-in cooling and auto shut-off systems
- A variety of models to suit all setups
Similar to the Reef Octopus VarioS Skimmer Pump, this circulation pump features a detachable controller, high-quality ceramic shaft and bearing to reduce wear and tear, and the latest variable speed flow technology for refined control, enhanced performance, energy efficiency and safer operations.
Unlike the vast majority of circulation pumps that use alternating current (AC), the VarioS pump boasts several key advantages over traditional AC pumps, namely, higher energy efficiency, safer operations at a working voltage of 24V, less heat produced with every volume of water flow and most notably, the variable speed control to adjust the water flow rates.
Enhanced Control - With the bespoken controller, users have full control over the flow rates by selecting five preset speed settings; indicated by five lit LEDs. A 15 or 60-minute feed mode can also be engaged or disengaged with the push of a button. In addition, a rotatable volute allows users to adjust the output orientation horizontally or vertically (up or down), depending on their needs. Under normal usage, VarioS pump has an expected lifespan/product life expectancy of 10 years.
- Controller module with 5 variable speed control settings.
- Ultra-quiet operation.
- High quality ceramic shaft and bearing a more durable and quieter operation.
- In-built circulating and intricate cooling mechanism for prevention of overheating of the rotor and pump.
- Auto shutdown system upon detection of electric circuit abnormalities.
- Safer operations with a working voltage of 24V.
- 2 years warranty and 1 year for the rotor.
- Can be used internally or externally.
|Product||Power||Wet/Dry||Power||Max Head Height||Maximum Flow Rate||Connection Size (inlet)||Connection Size (outlet)||Fresh/Water Marine|