Seachem Prime is a complete and concentrated conditioner for both fresh and salt water aquariums, to remove ammonia, chlorine and chloramine.
It converts ammonia to a safe, non-toxic product that is removed easily by the filter. It is ideal to use during water cycling to regulate ammonia and nitrate levels.
Prime detoxifies nitrite and nitrate, allowing the biofilter to more efficiently remove them. It will also detoxify any heavy metals found in the tap water at typical concentration levels.Prime also promotes the production and regeneration of the natural slime coating on certain types of fish, keeping them in the best of health.
- A single 50ml bottle with treat up to 2000 litres / 440 gallons of tap water
- A single 100 ml bottle will treat up to 4000 litres / 880 gallons of tap water
- A single 250ml bottle with treat up to 10000 litres / 2200 gallons of water
- A single 500ml bottle with treat up to 20000 litres / 4400 gallons of water
- Use 1 capful (5 ml) for each 200 litres of new water. This removes approximately 1 mg per litre ammonia, 4 mg per litre of chloramine, or 5 mg per litre of chlorine
- For smaller doses, please note each cap thread is approximately 1 ml
- May be added to aquarium directly
- For exceptionally high chloramine concentrations, a double dose may be used safely