Reef Fusion 1 is best used with Reef Fusion 2, together they maintain the calcium and alkalinity levels of your reef aquarium.
Reef Fusion 1 not only provides 100,000 mg/L of ionic calcium, but also includes the correct levels of magnesium, strontium, boron, iron, manganese, and molybdenum.
Reef Fusion 2 is designed to restore and maintain alkalinity in the reef aquarium and provide calcareous species with the essential carbonate needed for growth. So you can be confident of beautiful coral growth.
Used alone these products provide the best balance of essential elements within your aquarium, used together they will provide optimum results.
Please note that the Reef Fusion 1 and Reef Fusion 2 are ordered separately.
- Dose aquarium every 1-2 days.
- Shake well before using.
- Add 1 mL of Reef Fusion 1 per 25 L (6.5 US gallons) of water. (For reference purposes, the cap holds 5 mL.)
- Add this to a high current area of the tank.
- Wait a few minutes, then add Reef Fusion 2 in the same manner, 1 mL per 25 L (6.5 US gallons), after shaking well.
- It is preferred that the two products be added to separate locations in the tank. Never mix the two products directly.
This dose contributes 4 mg/L of calcium, and 0.176 meq/L of alkalinity.
Maintain calcium level between 410-430 mg/L. Maintain alkalinity between 4-6 meq/L. Size or frequency of dose may be increased if dosing regimen is insufficient to maintain calcium and alkalinity in these ranges.