Seachem Renew, available from Swell UK, is ideal for use in systems where phosphate released from all activated carbons poses a problem. Renew is also less aggressive than carbon, making it well suited for reefs and planted aquaria. It is also beneficial for use in soft water aquariums where the pH-raising property of many carbons is not an asset. Renew will remove organics and particulates in the sub-micron range; it will also help control ammonia, nitrates, and phosphates.
- Less aggressive than carbon
- For reefs and planted aquaria
- For use in soft water aquariums
- Renew will remove organics and particulates in the sub-micron range
- Help control ammonia, nitrates, and phosphates.
Use 250 mL for each 120-160 L. Renew should be used in exactly the same manner as activated carbon. Use in a filter bag only.