Designed by experts, the Swell Pond Filter Pump Deluxe has been created to give you a robust, reliable and hard wearing unit without spending a fortune.
The pump is solids handling and will therefore be able to move solid particles, leaves, debris etc. up to 8mm in diameter. The pump is suitable for powering filters, waterfalls, streams etc.
These filter pumps are well designed, and well-constructed, coming in a variety of sizes based on their flow rate output, meaning that you are sure to find one that matches your pond's requirements, from 4,800 to 16,000 litres per hour.
- Uses the latest technology, making it more energy efficient.
- Modern, compact, safe and reliable.
- Multi-functional design means that it is suitable for a variety of uses and is suitable for both on land and immersed in water.
- Non-corrosive with wear-resistant ceramic shaft.
- Electrical parts are sealed in the epoxy resin body.
- Strainer cage for easy maintenance.
- Built-in overheating protector.
|Product||Flow Rate||Max Head||Wattage||Outlet Hose||Dimensions||Cable Length||Guarantee|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 4800||4800lph||2.6m||35w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 6500||6500lph||3.5m||65w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 8500||8500lph||4.2m||95w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 10000||10000lph||4.5m||115w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 13000||13000lph||5m||130w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|
|Filter Pump Deluxe 16000||16000lph||5.5m||180w||25-40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||10m||3 Year|