An instant filtration favourite, this is a high quality pump and filter kit for your garden. Each item is well known in its own right, but now as a limited offer, we have combined the Fish Mate Powerclenz 15000 UVC and the Swell 7500 Pump in a kit just for you, at a special price.Fish Mate 15000 Bio UV Powerclenz filters are a combined U.V. and Biological Filtration system for crystal clear, purified water.
How it Works
The Powerclenz backwash system uses water pressure from the pump to reverse the flow through the filter, which squashes the foams resulting in them being squeezed clean. All these models are extremely low wattage. The Swell Pumps range can handle solids up to 8mm, and are continuously rated so can run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Fish Mate 15000 Key Features:
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy installation above or below ground level.
- Includes SUPRA Bio Media.
- Coloured green to blend in with natural surroundings.
- Features Powerclenz Automatic Cleaning System.
Filter Pump Key Features:-
- Tough & durable.
- Designed to run 24 hours a day.
- Can handle solid debris up to 8 mm.
- Rated Voltage: 220 - 240 Volts.
- Rated Power Input: 125 Watts.
- Max. Total Head: 2.8 Metres.
- Max. Operation Depth: 2 Metres.
|Product ||Guarantee ||Max Flow Rate ||Max Pond Size ||UV Lamp ||Inlet Diameters ||Outlet Diameter ||Cable Length ||Dimensions |
|Bio UV Filter 15000 Pond
||15000 ltrs no fish / 7500 ltrs with fish / 3750 ltrs with Koi
||19 / 25 / 32mm (0.75" / 1" / 1.25")
||19 / 25mm (0.75"/1")
||L39 x W28 x H43cm
|Filter Pump 7,500
||3 Years (Excluding Impeller) ||8,000LPH
||25mm - 38mm
||L25 x W25 x H15cm
*Please note any electrical pond equipment is not supplied with a plug due to UK Law and building regulations, we recommend wiring them directly into a switchbox.