Swell Harlequin Gravel White
The perfect substrate to create a stunning scene in your tank
- Epoxy coated white gravel substrate available in different sizes
- Grains of around 3-8mm in size
- Pre washed and inert - won't affect your water pH
Our bright Harlequin White Gravel is perfect to create a stunning scene in your tank. Team with some bright aquatic plants to really show off the colours.
This gravel is Epoxy coated, which means that it will not fade and does not have a powdery residue that can affect the pH value of the water. Older methods such as Dolomite gravel which used powder paint, leached residue.
Our gravel is 3-8mm in size, so it is in a natural form and perfect for most applications.
We recommend that the gravel is rinsed before use. Although it does not have a powder, tiny pieces may become loose in transit.
As part of our own branded range, the quality and performance of this product compare more than favourably with leading brands, at an even better price too!
Harlequin White Gravel is available in different size bags, 2kg and 20kg.
- Comes pre-washed.
- Inert - won't affect your water pH.
- Epoxy coated so no powder.
- Perfect for kids aquariums
- Great value.