The Swell Pond Protector Salt has many uses in helping to keep your fish fit and healthy and to help them recover from illness. Use as a general tonic, to support the immune system and help reduce stress allowing fish to recover from wounds/ulcers, as a dip to help remove parasitic infections and supply essential physiological trace elements.
Swell Pond Protector Salt can also be used to reduce the toxicity of harmful nitrite on fish if the biological filter is not working properly. It also contains a a PH buffers, minerals and acts as a preventative medicine to maximise fish health. This salt is compeltely harmless to fish, plants and filters.
1x 500grm Treats 500 Gallons (2250ltrs)
1x 2000grm Treats 2000 Gallons (9100ltrs)
How To Use:
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Use a hydrometer if dosing with salt regularly to monitor the level.
- NEVER add undissolved salt directly to the pond.
- Use 1 scoopful per 10 gallons (45ltrs)
- Add 2 times a year, once in the spring and once during Autumn.
- In very cold weather add a double dose for winter protection.