Our Swell Pressurised Premium Pond Filter kit is supplied with UV lighting, 10500lph pump and a large pressure filter to ensure you have a clear and healthy pond. They are designed to be continuously run by your pond pump to maintain excellent water quality for healthy water for your fish. The beauty of using this pressure filter is that it can be located anywhere in your garden and can even be buried out of sight. These make ideal filters for small goldfish ponds or even larger koi ponds and ensure excellent results. With these filters being under pressure they can even feed waterfalls that are at a higher level and don't rely on a gravity feed back to the pond.
The Swell Pressure Filter Premium kit 20,000 has a fantastic rotating cleaning handle on the head making it easy to clean and for maximum effect. This model has a unique feature that tells you when the filter needs to be cleaned by using a small float, which pops out of the head of the unit when required. By simply turning the handle you can rinse clean the interior sponge, so there is minimal manual cleaning needed. Once rinsed with the turning handle, the outlet can be opened to discharge dirty water containing debris until it runs clean, and basic maintenance is complete.
The pump supplied with this kit is the Swell Filter pump 10500, which delivers the correct amount of water to the filter to ensure the filter works at its best. They feature an extremely efficient motor, requiring (for example) only 40 watts to achieve 10500 litres per hour of flow - far better than many pumps currently on the market, and every Swell Filter pump is rated to run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and include a stepped hose-tail for connection to your pond hose and an easy-access strainer cage for ease of maintenance.
- Low energy usage.
- Biological and Mechanical Media.
- Internal filter foam cleaning mechanism.
- Re-usable Foams.
- Can be buried so its out of sight.
- Strainer cage for ease of maintenance.
|Product ||Pond Size ||Max LPH ||Max Head Height ||Inlet and Outlet ||Dimensions ||UV Bulb ||Cable ||Guarantee |
||20,000L (No Fish) |
10,000L (With Fish)
5,000L (With Koi)
||25mm, 32mm and 40mm
||55 x 41 x 64cm
||24w PLL ||Uv Cable 5m
||25mm, 32mm and 40mm
||30 x 20 x 17cm
How To Clean:
- Turn off your pump, when this is off remove the blanking cap over the sludge outlet and place this over the clean outlet pipe.
- Turn the blue dial to clean mode and crank the handle that is provided. By doing this you are compressing the foams riding them of debris.
- Turn the pump back on, this will back flush the dirty water, once the water comes out of the sludge outlet clean you will need to then turn off the pump.
- Put the blanking cap back over the sludge outlet, turn the dial back to clean and simply turn back on your pump.
- This process is relatively quick and can take up to about 5 minutes on a relatively clean filter. It is recommended to do this as regular as possible.