Tetra Pond Peat & Straw Extract is a pure natural active component that filters out light penetration for natural clear pond water. The extract is environmentally friendly along with animal and plant friendly and contains natural vegetable extract of peat and straw.
The treatment can be used at any point during the year but especially in the warmer months when the pond water can turn murky.
- Naturally colours pond water to reduce the penetration of sunlight (sunglasses effect)
- Includes pure vegetable active ingredients from peat and barley straw extracts
- High quality humic substances naturally colour the pond water
- Colouration of the water acts as a light filter
- Reduces light penetration while the binding of nutrients helps prevent algae
- Keeps pond water naturally clear
Shake well before use. Using the dosing cap, add 50 ml per 1,000 litres of pond water. For best results, evenly mix into the water with a stick. We recommend repeating the treatment every four weeks.
Application: Can be used throughout the year. Particularly recommended in spring when the metabolic activity of taller plants is still too low.