During the colder months pond fish need a different type of food. Tetra's Wheatgerm Sticks are designed to deliver the right amount of nutrition when fish become more inactive. Feeding them a special diet allows them to conserve energy reserves and be in much better condition when the spring arrives.
Rich in fibre, each tasty stick contains just the right amount of nutrition to ensure that your pond fish remain in good health right through the winter, meaning less maintenance for you come the warmer months.
Easy to digest, wheatgerm sticks pass through the fish's system easily, and do not sit in the gut unlike other types of non-specialised foods. It is ideal to feed when the temperature drops to below 10⁰C
- Feed Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks 1 - 2 times a day, only as much as the fish can eat within a few minutes.
- Do not feed your fish if they are inactive, and remove any uneaten food.
- Switch to Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks once the temperature falls below 10°C.
- Return to your normal Tetra Pond food once the temperature warms again in the spring.
- Wheatgerm ideal for less active fish
- Ideal for when temperature drops to 10⁰C
- Rich in fibre
- Easy to digest
- Low waste