TMC Aquabeam 600 Ultima Fiji Blue (Single)
Enhance the fluorescence of your corals
- Aquarium lighting strip that's perfect for all marine aquariums
- High light output with wide angle beam
- Energy efficient LED technology
The natural beauty of your corals will shine under the TMC Aquabeam 600 Ultima Fiji Blue. It uses blue LED lights to bring out the fluorescence of your corals. It uses five Royal Blue Cree XP-E LEDs which are perfect to make your reef tank shine.
The TMC Aquabeam is housed within a waterproof casing it offers a high light output and a wide-angle beam. It is incredibly simple to install and comes with mounting brackets and fixtures.
The TMC Aquabeam 600 uses the latest LED technology which is great news for you in every way. These lights have low running costs, lower power consumption, and have a minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours. This level of efficiency means no bulb replacements like you would expect from old style light units, so you save both money and time.
- Low running costs, low power consumption
- Long minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours
- Suitable for all marine aquariums
- High light output
- Wide-angle beam
- Includes brackets and fixtures
- Uses Cree® LED technology
- Fully controllable
- No bulb replacements
|LED colours||Fiji Blue|