The TMC AquaBeam 600 Ultima Strip Twin pack contains both Reef Blue and Marine White strip lights.
The Reef Blue contains 8 Reef Blue LEDs, whilst the Marine White contains 6 Ocean White and 2 Reef Blue which work together to provide a broad, high light source of up to 14,000k that penetrates the tank deeply. This light brings out the natural colours of your aquarium, and as it provides over 50,000 hours of lamp life, you won't need to replace any bulbs for a long time.
LED lighting is a preferred source of aquarium lighting thanks to its energy efficiency and the fact it produces little heat. It saves the consumer both money and time, whilst giving fantastic results.
Built to a high standard, the housing has been revamped to include a single rubber gasket that ensures the unit is safe to use around water. The unit can be installed quickly and easily in the aquarium hood with the Stainless Steel threaded inserts provided.
- Completely re-engineered housing
- Two lighting strips
- Wide angle beam
- Suitable for all marine aquariums
- High energy efficiency
- Marine White includes six Ocean White LEDs and two Reef Blue LEDs
- Reef Blue includes eight Reef Blue LEDs
- Correlated colour temp of 14000k
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods and has a wide range of mounting options available using the MMS system
- Fully controllable using the AquaRay Controller
- 5 Year guarantee