The TMC AquaBeam 600 Ultima Strip creates a high performance light that penetrates in to your marine tank, creating a natural shimmering effect and showing your tank life in all of its natural glory.
It is a single strip of 8 high output Reef Blue LEDs. LEDs are highly cost and energy effective, and as the bulbs have a life of around 50,000 hours, you shouldn't have to change a bulb for a very long time!
The slim line strip has an improved housing, well-sealed with a rubber gasket so it is safe to use near water. The wide angled beam and strong light output allow the light to shine deeply through the tank, and show your fish and marine life in all of their natural beauty.
The unit can be mounted inside the hood easily using the threaded Stainless Steel inserts or by using the tmc-aquaray-mms-rail and tmc-aquaray-mms-brackets which are available separately.
- New sleek design
- More LEDs (8 x cree ML-E)
- Completely re-engineered housing, sealed with a single silicon rubber gasket.
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods and has a wide range of mounting options available using the MMS system
- Super energy efficient
- Wide angle beam
- Fully controllable using the AquaRay Controller
- Suitable for all marine aquariums
|AquaBeam 600 Ultima Strip - Reef Blue
||5 Years (2yrs on PSU)
||450 x 350 x 490mm
||8 Reef Blue