TMC's AquaRay Colour Plus LED 1000 is a coloured LED tile that will enhance and illuminate your aquarium.
Perfect for freshwater set ups, the collection of coloured LED's will cast a naturalistic shimmering effect in the water, which emulates light in the ocean. It can be used as sole light source or as supplementary lighting. It can be used with the Modular Mounting System (MMS) and other controllers.
The Colour Plus contains 4 white, 2 green, 2 red and 2 blue LEDs. All of which combine to show your tank in the best light possible. The broad beam of light penetrates all areas of the tank to maximise the amount of illumination.
It's super compact, so perfect for smaller or Nano tanks. The unit is water resistant and low voltage, plus the LED bulbs emit little heat so it can be used in the hood of an aquarium without heat transference.
- Compact design
- Ideal alternative to fluorescent lighting
- Very low running costs with minimal heat transference and extra-long lamp life
- Multi coloured LED lighting
- Modular mounting systems
- Sealed, water resistant casing
- Easy Installation using the MMS Rail System
- Fully controllable using the AquaRay Controller
|Aquaray Colour Plus LED 1000
||20 x 20cm / 7.9" x 7.9"
||4 x White, 2 x Green, 2 x Red and 2 x Blue