Create a natural daylight look within your aquarium with the TMC GroBeam 1500 Natural Daylight Tile. This new and improved version offers a brighter result than the 1000 Tile.
A colour temperature of 6500K bestows a naturalistic 'daylight' upon your tank and a beautiful shimmering effect upon the water. This is great for planted freshwater aquariums as it promotes photosynthesis, essential for plants.
The broad beam of light penetrates all areas with an amazing 2000 lumens for the maximum effect and uniform coverage. This tile is great for use with some indoor plants that require specialist lighting to thrive.
It comes complete with a versatile bracket so it can be mounted to the aquarium. LEDs are highly efficient, and save both money and energy, lasting over 50,000 hours. They also emit little heat, so can be used near water with little heat transference.
- Full spectrum natural daylight - 6500k
- Wide angle beam maximises light spread
- Sealed water-resistant casing and a low DC voltage
- Cool running with low heat transfer to aquarium water
- Offers a minimum of 50,000 hours lamp life
- Lowest running costs and highest useable output of light per unit of energy consumed, with all light output being visible and direct
|GroBeam 1500 Ultima Natural Daylight
||198mm x 198mm x 27.5mm
||Natural Daylight - 6500k