All the ingredients used have been pre-digested, meaning livestock can easily absorb and retain the nutritional content of the food, its then dried at low temperatures and cold extruded to retain essential amino acids and proteins.This ensure high digestibility and encourage full consumption of the food, meaning low waste and water pollution, and ensuring better water quality
As the food is eaten by fish, fine particles will be released into the aquarium, providing food for small fish, corals and other filter feeders
Reasons to use Gamma Foods:
- The only food used by Tropical Marine Centre at its four fish-holding facilities.
- Highest quality ingredients, rapidly packed, sealed & frozen.
- Gamma irradiated. This completely eliminates any risk of introducing harmful parasites or bacteria into your aquarium, and also means that the food is completely safe to store in your freezer.
- 100% natural products and the wide variety available ensures that individual species of fish receive a balanced, varied and interesting diet.
- Blister packs are designed to dispense one measured cube of food at a time, leaving the rest of the product sealed within their separate blisters. A quick and convenient way of feeding fish.
- Colour-coded feeding suitability guide makes it easy to find the right food for your fish