TMC have utilised UV technology to provide you with a viable, non-chemical way to treat the green water in your pond - the TMC Pond Clear range.
Featuring a robust and ergonomical design, and a green and black motif that will blend into your garden, the Pond Clear will effectively clarify your pond water, removing green water and algae and leaving everything crystal clear.
These units are suitable for use on the surface, connected to a filter or can be wall mountable (each supplied with a mounting kit).
Pond Clears have a four-stage hosetail design to take flexible hose from 0.75" to 1.25" which are held in place with screws on collars, allowing the disconnection of the hose and leaving the unit or the hose in situ for ease of servicing and maintenance.
- Market leading product since the 1970s
- Lamp change indicator
- Glowing, multi-stage hosetails 0.75", 1" and 1.25" pipework (15w and 25w)
- Suitable for ponds up to 12700 litres
- Three year guarantee
- Supplied with a five metre power cable
- PondClear 15w - 6825ltr (1500gal) medium stocked pond not in full sunlight
- PondClear 25w - 9100ltr (2500gal) medium stocked pond not in full sunlight -SOLD OUT
PondClear UV Replacement Bulbs:
Please note: if your pond is in full sunlight and heaily stocked you may need a slightly bigger UV unit that what the above notes state.