The TMC V2 iLumenair 900 connect uses modern and intelligent technology to flood your tank with the best LED light.
The unit is controlled via your smart phone and can be set to play out beautiful natural colours replicating sunrise to sunset as well as a storm and cloud setting. Storm settings have been found to promote natural breeding instincts in some fish, so this can be a handy tool.
As the iLumenair uses LED lights it is very energy efficient and long lasting, saving you both money and power. The unit has a power read out display, which shows you how much electricity is being used. The unit has a blue light up trim around the edge for a stylish touch, and this can be switched off to save energy.
The unit has a built in handy thermal cut off function to avoid overheating and possible damage.
The iLumenair 900 connect can sit atop the tank on the mounted brackets, or even suspended above, using a kit available separately. The unit extends and can fit tanks from 730-1200mm long x 300-880mm wide.
2 x 35w White, 24x 3w Royal Blue, 3 x 3w Red, 3 x 3w Green and 2 x 3w Amber
- COntrolled through your smart phone or tablet via WIFI
- Sunrise/Sunset settings plus storm and cloud modes
- Power read out indicates electricity use
- Thermal cut out to avoid overheating
- Can be mounted on tank or suspended (suspension kit not included)
- Multi coloured LED for the best results
- Sleek, modern design
- Energy and money effective
Dimensions: 690mm (w) x 260mm (d) x 24mm (h)