The TMC V2 Ozone Generator raises oxidising levels (ORP) which helps to break down harmful waste products produced by fish, removing yellowing compounds and creating crystal clear water.
The introduction of more ozone suppresses parasite, bacterial and fungal activity providing a healthier environment for livestock in aquariums and ponds. This also helps the process of a protein skimmer as waste is easier to break down.
An LED indication system and timer means that the unit is easily operated. The level of Ozone can be controlled to suit individual fish tanks, and set to operate at a desired time and level.
- Improves skimmer efficiency by converting fish waste into more easily removable by-products.
- Programmable for 25 - 250mg/hr. ozone using soft start PWM technology.
- Unique "high purity ceramic" ozone cell design with microprocessor-controlled fan cooling for highly efficient and reliable operation.
- Inbuilt timer for 1 - 10 hours ozone generation in consecutive 12 hour periods.
- Splash-proof keyboard and LED front panel.
- LED bar display for both the programmed ozone concentration and timer period.
- Blinking LED indication that ozone output is active.
- Suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums from 25 - 2500 litres and ponds up to 5000 litres.