Triton Trace Bromine
Improve the concentration of bromine in your marine aquarium
- Bromine-based seawater supplement for marine aquariums
- Beneficial for coral colour and health
- Designed for use with the Triton Lab ICP test kit
Bromine macro element seawater supplement. Bromine is an important element that naturally occurs in seawater. Beneficial for SPS/LPS coral colour and health.
Caution: to be used by advanced aquarists only.
When used in conjunction with TRITON Lab ICP testing aquarists are now able to make targeted single element adjustments. Only TRITON delivers advanced aquarium husbandry with ease of use. For dosage information please check the DOSE tab of your ICP analysis.
The TRITON macro and trace element supplements range is supported by over a decade of scientific research into the chemistry of natural and closed system seawater. With ten's of thousands of seawater analyses modelled for elemental behaviour and interaction nobody understands seawater like TRITON.
Important notes for use: Bromine if dosed incorrectly can be dangerous to your system inhabitants, please ensure that your Aquarium Profile volume is filled out correctly and does not exceed the dosage instructions provided from your ICP-OES analysis
How to use: The supplements should be dosed as per recommendations from your ICPOES test results. You will be advised of either a correction dose (to bring value up to set point) and/or a maintenance dose (to keep it at the set point). The test results will also guide you to the maximum safe dose per day for your system.
- Care should be taken not to carry out too many adjustments at the same time because of the risk of elements reacting with one another.
- Dose into an area of high flow.
- Leave 5 minutes between different element adjustments
- Any large swings in element levels can be detrimental to your tank inhabitants.