The Tropic Marin KH / Alkalinity Test Kit
It's important to monitor the Carbonate Hardness or KH level in your aquarium. This element denotes how alkaline the water is, which can adversely affect fish health if the right overall pH balance is not maintained.
Test weekly to ensure that the delicate balance within your aquarium is always maintained. Use Tropic Marin RE-Mineral Marine to regulate the KH value for a healthy aquarium.
- Suitable for marine aquariums
- Glass vial
- Colour chart to compare findings
- Enough solution for 100 tests
How to use:
- Shake the dropper bottle
- Rinse the vial in tap water, and then several times in aquarium water. Finally fill with 5ml of aquarium water.
- Counting each drop, add the KH reagent drop by drop. Until the solution changes from green to red/orange.
- Each drop of reagent counted denotes one degree of hardness. So for example 6 drops = 6⁰ dKH
- Always rinse out the glass vial and measuring syringe with tap water