- CO2 system for adding CO2 to your aquarium
- Set includes CO2 canister, chamber, valve and tubing
- Helps to encourage plant growth and prevent algae
Most aquarium plants do not thrive without CO2 fertilisation - but algae does! So without extra CO2, your new plants can suffer and algae will take over your tank.
- A simple and inexpensive way to supply extra CO2 to the plants in your aquarium
- Easy to install, use and maintain
- Suitable for starter-sets, where even small amounts of extra CO2 will make a positive difference for the plants
How to use:
The table in the images shows recommended daily dose (ml) in aquariums of different sizes. The chamber should be vented once a week by removing the silicone stopper. 1 CO2 cylinder contains approximately 5000 ml and will last for 1 month in a 60 L tank (see the table).