Glossostigma elatinoides is one of the smallest aquarium plants (2-3 cm tall), and thus a good foreground plant. A difficult plant demanding a lot of light. Grows upwards if light is poor. Make sure larger plants do not overshadow it. When planting in the aquarium small clumps (approx. 1/8 pot) should be placed at intervals of a few centimetres to help the plants grow together more quickly. CO2 addition and soft water promote growth significantly.
- Considered difficult to grow
- Fast growing and beautiful carpeting plant
- Requires intense lighting and CO2 to thrive
- Frequent trimming in neccessary
- Reaches average height son 3-5cm+
- High demand in CO2 of approx. 15-25 mg/L