This small fern comes from Asia, where it often grows in rice fields. The leaves are tiny and rarely wider than 0.5 cm.
A hardy plant that tolerates poor light conditions and high temperatures. However, improved conditions are beneficial to its development. Planted in small bundles that spread with offshoots. Creates a 1-3cm high and close carpet, well anchored in the bottom layer.
- Considered medium difficulty to grow
- One of the smallest carpeting plants
- Bright pale green colours
- Tolerates high temperatures
- Reaches heights of 3-10cm+
- Medium light demand of 0.5W/L
- Low CO2 demand of 0-5mg/L