Micranthemum tweediei 'Monte Carlo' originates from Argentina. It has compact, round and fresh light green leaves on creeping stalks and creates a fast-growing carpet in the front of the aquarium.
The plant can grow in light shadow, but requires good light conditions, as well as CO2 additive, in order to develop optimally and become really compact.
- Considered medium difficulty to grow
- Beautiful light green carpeting plant
- Requires regular trims to stay low
- Reaches average heights of around 3-5cm+
- Medium light demand 0.5W/L
- Medium CO2 demand of 0-5mg/L