Whether it's green algae or blanket weed, spell an end to your ponds algae infestation with the Velda T-Flow. Unlike most algae treatments, which rely on the use of chemicals to kill off the algae, the T-Flow works by the release of copper ions to naturally poison your ponds algae.
Controlled by a simple and user friendly interface, this ingenious device can fit discreetly between your pump and water filter, as not to be an eye sore.
It is also completely safe. Despite being naturally poisonous to the algae, the electrical pulses of the device which release the copper ions into the water are completely water friendly. Even if left on permanently the device is completely safe to humans, fish, wildlife and even to other plant life.
The anodes should be replaced as indicated, usually on a 12 monthly basis dependant upon use.
- Easy to understand operating display
- Using a process known as 'mineralisation' electrical pulses release naturally algae killing copper ions into the water
- Can be discreetly installed
- Encourages water oxygenation to become more healthy and odour free
- Completely safe for humans, fish, plants, and wildlife in general
- Even if used continuously the concentration of copper will never reach higher than 0.3 parts per million. Well within European safety standards
||Recommended Pump Size
||Inlet & Outlet
||2000 - 8000LPH
||3000 - 15000L
||6000 - 10000LPH
||1000 - 35000L
||10000 - 20000LPH
||20000 - 75000L
||15000 - 25000LPH