The TMC V2 Pure 100 Advanced RO System including TDS Meter.
TMC combine all of their aquatic expertise in this efficient reverse osmosis unit. Using a three stage system, the unit will thoroughly remove all sediments, contaminants and more from tap water, leaving it beautifully pure.
- The first stage uses a sediment pre-filter to remove all traces of sand, silt and rust from the water. It can remove particles of just 5 micron in size. This pre filtration method will prolong the life of the membrane, as larger particle are removed before the water reaches the membrane section.
- The second stage of the RO unit consists of carbon cartridge. This efficiently removes all traces of chlorine and other pollutants. It also removes colourants, odours and residue for a polished finish.
- Finally the water reaches the membrane. This fine yet strong film barrier will remove any remaining contaminants including nitrates and phosphates.
- The unit has an in built restrictor/ flush valve that means that excess water cannot flow into the membrane, making it last longer.
In addition to this, the Advanced System also includes the high performance V2 Pure TDS Monitor. The monitor works in conjunction with the unit to study the rate of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). When the performance rate drops below 80%, the LED display will glow red. The highly sensitive monitor offers the best results possible, and the best performance from your RO unit.
For additional filtration, the TMC V2 De-Ionising Pod can be used. This includes 500ml of de-ionised resin that will cleanse the water even more, for the optimum result.
The Advanced RO System includes:
- RO Unit with 3 chambers incl. filter cartridges/membrane
- TDS Monitor (also available to buy separately)
- Self-piercing water connector
- Metal wall mounting bracket
- Drain clamp
- 6m of tubing (2m red/2m blue/2m white) ¼" diameter
- Filter housing removal tool
The Sediment cartridge, Carbon block and Membrane can all be replaced.
The TDS Monitor Includes:
- LED display screen
- 1 x long life 3v lithium battery (CR2032) included.
- Detection Range: 0-999 ppm
- Sensitivity: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Weight 25g
- Dimensions 100mm (L) x 8mm (W) x 40mm (H)
PLEASE NOTE: RO water production capacities and contaminant rejection rates are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C and a mains water operating temperature of 50 psi (approx. 3.5 bar).And also that the RO water production capacity and contaminant rejection rates will be reduced at lower ambient temperatures and in areas of lower mains water pressure so this must be taken into account when choosing the correct RO model for your requirements.