The T5 LED Sunlight Lamp from Aquarium Systems brings you the brilliance and energy efficiency of LED lighting without the need for a new unit or hood. The plastic lamp simply fits into a standard T5 tube fitting, meaning no need for new equipment. Simply remove end caps from tube, and pop onto the LED strip for an easy fitting.
This Sunlight model uses 8K (Kelvin) colour temperature to beam a natural daylight into your freshwater or marine aquarium. The pure, white light replicates a natural sunlight which promotes photosynthesis for healthy plant development.
The light also beautifully enhances the green colours in your tank, and shows off the life within in all of its natural glory. A stunning ripple effect is cast upon the water, simulating the natural effect of light in the ocean. And, as the strip can be angled up to 300 degrees, you can ensure that the light shines just where you want it.
LED lighting is becoming a firm favourite with aquarists as it lasts longer and uses less power than traditional forms. The T5 LED Sunlight Lamp uses just 1/3 of the electricity of a traditional lamp, and produces 5 times more light per kilowatt hour.
LEDs at a glance:
- Uses 1/3 electricity, producing double the light of equivalent fluorescent.
- Add ripple effect. Even one T5 LED lamp will make a difference.
- Lamp holder rotates to direct light correctly.
- Waterproof when used in conjunction with the IP67 Ultra Seal® lampholders.
- Ideal for Aquascaping.
- Enhances rich green colours.
- Powerful penetrating lamp ideal for plant growth.
- Accentuates fish colour brightness.
- 2 Years Guarantee