Reef Advantage Calcium is a blend of ionic calcium which will restore and maintain calcium levels to those found in natural seawater. Corals need both calcium and carbonates to grow in both health and vitality. If these elements are depleted then corals of all kinds will fail to thrive. As well as essential calcium, Reef Advantage Calcium also contains the optimum amounts of both magnesium and strontium. Reef Advantage Calcium will not deplete magnesium because it does not have an acidic pH. Because of this it will not affect alkalinity levels either.
- Restores and maintains calcium levels
- Helps corals to thrive
- Contains the optimum amounts of both magnesium and strontium
- Will not affect alkalinity levels either
Use 5g per 150 litres twice a week. Each 5 g/150 litres will raise calcium by about 12 mg/L.Quantity or frequency can be adjusted, but do not exceed 10 g/150L per day. After determining the calcium consumption rate, set up a continuous drip system
- Do not overdose.
- Excess calcium may enhance the loss of carbonate alkalinity.
- Do not directly mix with any carbonate supplement.
- It is best if calcium and carbonate additives are added on alternate days or at least 30 minutes apart.