This great value for money kit contains everything you need to create a pond of around 4.3m x 2.5m x 0.9m (14ft x 8ft x 3ft) deep. It comes with high quality products such as our Pressure Premium 20000 pond filter and Swell Filter pump which are highly recommended and with outstanding reviews.
The filtration system is powered by the Swell Filter Pump 10000 Deluxe pond pump that is designed to handle solids up to 8mm in size, ensuring the pump can work efficiently with next to no maintenance involved. It's designed to push dirty water without clogging and maintain a good solid flow. Excellent quality with low running costs and comes complete with 10m of cable.
The filter supplied is the Swell Pressure Premium 20000 which are supplied with a 24w UV light, which prevents the growth of algae which causes green water. This filter has a fantastic rotating cleaning handle on the head making it easy to clean for maximum effect. It has a unique feature that tells you when the filter needs to be cleaned by using a small float, which pops out of the head of the unit when required. By simply cranking the handle you can rinse clean the interior sponge in minutes, so there is minimal manual cleaning needed. Once rinsed with the turning handle, the outlet can be opened to discharge dirty water containing debris until it runs clean, and basic maintenance is complete.
Swell deluxe pond liner is great quality and comes complete with a life time guarantee, including underlay to ensure maximum protection. Excellent value for money, the 0.35mm thick HDPE liners are strong, extremely durable and UV resistant.
- Swell Pressure Filter Premium 20000.
- Swell Filter Pump 10000 Deluxe
- Swell Deluxe liner and underlay: 5m x 6m.
- Approx pond size: 4.3m x 2.5m x 0.9m (14ft x 8ft x 3ft).
- 7 meters of 40mm flexi pipe.
- 3x 40mm wire hose clips.
- this kit is capable of filtering a pond of 10000 litre (2200 gallon) community fish pond (no koi).
|Product||Pond Size||Max LPH||Max Head Height||Inlet and Outlet||Dimensions||UV Bulb||Cable||Guarantee|
|Filter||20,000L (No Fish)|
10,000L (With Fish)
5,000L (With Koi)
|N/A||N/A||25mm, 32mm and 40mm||55 x 41 x 64cm||24w PLL||Uv Cable 5m||1 Year|
|Pump||N/A||10,000 LPH||4.5m||25mm - 40mm||Ø297 x 155mm||N/A||10m||3 Years (Excl. Impeller)|
How To Clean:
- Turn off your pump, when this is off remove the blanking cap over the sludge outlet and place this over the clean outlet pipe.
- Turn the blue dial to clean mode and crank the handle that is provided. By doing this you are compressing the foams riding them of debris.
- Turn the pump back on, this will back flush the dirty water, once the water comes out of the sludge outlet clean you will need to then turn off the pump.
- Put the blanking cap back over the sludge outlet, turn the dial back to clean and simply turn back on your pump.
- This process is relatively quick and can take up to about 5 minutes on a relatively clean filter. It is recommended to do this as regular as possible.