Blagdon Fresh Start will remove chlorine, chloramine and other heavy metals from tap water, making it ideal to use when refilling your garden ponds.
It is ideal to use when first filling the pond and for every water change thereafter. Chlorine and other elements which are needed to make water safe for humans, can damage the delicate skin and gills of pond fish, causing burns and even death. Using a good quality dechlorinator transforms the water safely.
Fresh Start also contains Aloe Vera, which promotes healing and lowers the risk of stress to the fish.
To use simply add to the water, using the measuring cup provided.
- 250ml treats up to 2,273 litres
- 500ml treats up to 4,546 litres
- 1000ml treats up to 9,092 litres
- Removes chlorine, chloramine and other heavy metals
- Aloe Vera to aid healing
- Great to use when filling ponds or water changes
- 3 sizes available; 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre.
|Fresh Start 250ml
|Fresh Start 500ml
|Fresh Start 1ltr