Koi Care Acriflavin from specialists NT Labs is designed to reduce the numbers of harmful bacteria in your pond.
Some types of bacteria are perfect for pond life, consuming waste to make the water healthier. However more aggressive types seek out damaged or weakened fish, invading the skin and internal organs with devastating consequences.
Not only will Acriflavin wipe out these harmful bacteria, it will also reduce the level of infection in ponds already blighted. It contains a mild antiseptic which should aid healing too, and as such reduce the chances of infection.
Instructions for use...
- Switch off UV until all the colour of the treatment has gone from your pond.
- Wait 10 days after the final dose before treating with any other pond medication.
- If you feel that a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully, a different medication may be more suitable.
- Do not treat with water temperatures below 10 degrees or over 30 degrees.
- Remove any Carbon or Zeolite from the filter or pond.
- Top up your filter with live bacteria as treatments damages filter bacteria
Add 10ml to every 80 gallons (363 litres) of pond water.