Using two different shades of blue the TMC AquaBeam 600 Ultra Fiji Blue and Reef Blue Combo enhances the natural fluorescence of your corals. The Fiji has 5 LEDs, and the REEF 8, using the latest advanced LED technology the lamps have low running and energy costs so the AquaBeam 600 is great value.
The Fiji Blue has a more purple tone, against the more deep blue of the Reef, together they create a pure royal blue light. They have over 50,000 hours of use, so are long lasting and high quality to really make the most of your aquarium whilst saving you money!
- Low running costs, low power consumption
- Long life of 50,000 hours
- Suitable for marine aquariums
- High light output
- Wide angle beam
- Includes brackets and fixtures
- Uses Cree® LED technology
- Easy Installation using the MMS Rail System
- Fully controllable using the AquaRay Controller
- No bulb replacements
|Aquabeam 600 Ultima Fiji Blue and Reef Blue
||450 x 350 x 490mm
||Fiji Blue and Reef Blue