The TMC AquaBeam 600 Ultima Strip is a pack of two lighting strips with four Ocean White LEDs and four Reef Blue LEDs. The LEDs are incredibly efficient, with a minimum lamp life of 50,000 hours and are suitable for use in all marine aquariums.
Thanks to a cool system, there is little heat transfer, so no need for any cooling units or chillers.
Each of these lighting strips benefits from a re-engineered housing that has been sealed with a single rubber gasket to make them safe for use near water. They also have a wide angled beam and high light output to provide the maximum amount of light to penetrate through the water of deeper aquariums. The stainless steel threaded inserts make direct mounting inside the aquarium hood very straight-forward.
This unit is available in a single strip light TMC AquaBeam 600 Ultima Strip.
- Suitable as an alternative to flourescent metal halides
- Cool running with low heat transfer
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods and has a wide range of mounting options available using the MMS system
- Sealed, water-resistant casing and a low DC voltage power supply
- Wide angle beam
- Suitable for marine aquariums
- High energy efficiency
- Beam angle: 120
- Correlated colour temp: 18000k
|AquaBeam 600 Ultima Reef White
||450 x 350 x 490mm
||4 x Reef Blue and 4 x Ocean White