- Gravel substrate for tropical and freshwater aquariums
- Made from inert and cleaned gravel, maintains pH levels
- Pre-washed grains of around 6-8 mm in size
This larger version of our Nordic Gravel is 6-8mm in size.
In whites, beiges, greys and pearlescent tones too, the colours are neutral and crisp. This creates a clean, sharp look in any aquarium, although this type of gravel looks stunning in fresh water tanks.
This gravel is ideal as a base layer, topped with sand such as the Maui Quartz Sand. The rounded edges are safe for use with bottom dwelling fish, as they will not harm delicate skin.
Just like all of our Nordic Gravel Range, it will not affect the pH value of your aquarium. It is also dye and residue free so will not leach any unwelcome elements in to the water.
This Large Nordic Gravel is pre-washed, however we recommend a brief rinse before use. This will remove any particles that have chipped off in transit.
Nordic Gravel is available in different size bags of 2kg and 20kg.
- Comes pre-washed
- Inert - won't affect your water pH
- No dyes and no powder
- Gives a natural look to your aquarium
- Great value