TMC Reef-Fill Compact
Ensure your aquarium is always topped up
- Professional aquarium auto top-up system
- Magnetic mount makes set up a breeze
- Dual infrared sensors for precise water level monitoring
The REEF-Fill is ideal for topping up evaporated water in advanced marine and freshwater aquariums. The infrared sensor accurately monitors the aquarium water levels for you and the integral float switch provides a reliable safety backup.
With the Smart Monitoring System built into the unit the water levels are always monitored and will prevent the pump from running dry, with the audible and optical alerts. Supplied with the unit is the Magnet Mount which is a high-quality mounting bracket for aquariums up to 12mm thick. Also, you have the Suction Cup Mount, which is a unique versatile locking suction cup, suitable for all aquarium thicknesses.
- Infrared Water Level Monitoring and AutoTop Up System.
- Professional, low voltage auto top-up incorporating an advanced monitoring system with dual infrared optical sensors
- Ideal for topping up evaporated water in advanced marine and freshwater aquariums
- Infrared optical sensor accurately monitors the aquarium or sump water level
- Secondary infrared optical sensor provides reliable safety back-up
- Advanced Smart Monitoring System - monitors all water levels and prevents pump running dry, with audible and optical alerts
- Built in communication capability allowing the REEF-Fill Compact to be integrated with future technologies (additional equipment required - not supplied)
- Includes 2m of 6/9mm flexible top-up hosing, antisiphon valve and hose securing clamp
- Compact magnet mount sensor bracket suitable for aquariums up to 12mm thick
|Product||Max flow rate||Max head height||Dimensions||Guarantee||Wattage (Pump)
|Reef-Fill Compact||200lph||2m||L:45 x D:20 x H:73mm||1 year||3.5W|