The Clear Control 75 Pressure Filter by Velda may well be the ideal pressurised filter for your personal garden oasis. Suitable for fish free ponds of up to 30,000 litres, Koi ponds of 15,000 and Goldfish ponds of around 22, 500.
It boasts a powerful 36w UV system to help sterilise and clump free floating algae together and even has room for a second UV lamp should you wish to upgrade the size of your pond or in case of an algae problem. This is a must have in the warmer months when algae can be more of a problem.
Naturally, it features state-of-the-art filter media, both mechanical and biological to capture and breakdown the dirt and biological matter that is generated by the life in your pond. Made from durable and resistant materials, it can easily handle the stress of the increased water pressure, even when using it to run a waterfall back into your pond.
To change the mode of the filter simply use the 6-way tap built into the handle - It has 6 different functions, making the Velda Clear Control 75 one of the most versatile pressure filters ever made:
- Back flush: Use this to clean the grate
- Back wash valve: Wash away dirt accumulated in the valve
- Pond drain: Should you need to, this function will drain your pond
- Filtration: The standard setting, filters water and returns it to your pond
- Medicine position: Great for administering medicine, this setting makes water bypass the media
- Stop: Best options for cleaning, with water remaining in the filter.
- Easy maintenance
- 6-way, multifunction valve
- Room for UV extension units
- 36w UV
- Zeolite filter cassette
- Max flow: 12000 Lph
- Hose connection: 1", 1.25", 1.5"
- Dimensions: 43 x 84cm
- Note: This filter does not come with a hosetail for sludge removal