Swell Pressure Filter Premium
Robust and versatile pressurised pond filter
- Pressurised pond filters with UV lighting
- Supplied with 5 m cable and filter foams
- Suitable for garden ponds up to 20,000 l
What is the Swell Pressure Filter Premium?
The Swell Pressure Filter Premium is an energy-efficient pressurised pond filter with UV lighting and re-usable foams. Suitable for garden ponds up to 20,000 litres, this pressurised pond filter is equipped with biological and mechanical filter foams that enable the rapid growth of aerobic bacteria. Cleaning is made easy thanks to its internal filter foam cleaning mechanism. With a 1 year guarantee, the Swell Pressure Filter Premium is supplied with a 5 m cable and can be buried out of sight. It can be run all year round and allows exiting water to run uphill on the exiting filter.
What are the features of this pressurised pond filter?
Our range of Swell Pressure Filter Premium pond filters are supplied with UV lighting, which prevents the growth of algae which causes green water. They are designed to be continuously run by your pond pump to maintain excellent water quality for healthy water for your fish.
The beauty of using this pressure filter is that it can be located anywhere in your garden and can even be buried out of sight. These make ideal filters for small goldfish ponds or even larger Koi ponds and ensure excellent results. With these filters being under pressure they can even feed waterfalls that are at a higher level and don't rely on gravity feedback to the pond.
The Swell Pressure Filter Premium has a fantastic rotating cleaning handle on the head, making it easy to clean for maximum effect. This model has a unique feature that tells you when the filter needs to be cleaned by using a small float, which pops out of the head of the unit when required. By simply turning the handle you can rinse and clean the interior sponge, so there is minimal manual cleaning needed. Once rinsed with the turning handle, the outlet can be opened to discharge dirty water containing debris until it runs clean and basic maintenance is complete.
|Product||Pressure Filter Premium 15000||Pressure Filter Premium 20000|
15,000 l no fish
7,500 l with fish
3,750 l with Koi
20,000 l no fish
10,000 l with fish
5,000 l with Koi
|Recommended pump||Swell Filter Pump 7500 lph||Swell Filter Pump 10500 lph|
|UV bulb||Swell 18 Watt PLL UV Bulb||Swell 24 Watt PLL UV Bulb|
|Inlet and outlet||25mm, 32mm, 40mm||25mm, 32mm, 40mm|
|Dimensions||49 x 41 x 53 cm||55 x 41 x 64 cm|
|Cable||5 m||5 m|
|Guarantee||1 year||1 year|
How to clean:
- Turn off your pump, remove the blanking cap over the sludge outlet and place this over the clean outlet pipe
- Turn the blue dial to clean mode and crank the handle that is provided. By doing this you are compressing the foams riding them off the debris
- Turn the pump back on this will backflush the dirty water. Once the water comes out of the sludge outlet clean, turn your pump off
- Put the blanking cap back over the sludge outlet, turn the dial back to clean and simply turn your pump back on
- This process is relatively quick and can take up to about 5 minutes on a relatively clean filter. We recommend doing this as regular as possible
Please note: When cleaning turn the handle slowly clockwise until you hear the unit clicking, when you hear this sound turn back anti-clockwise and repeat at least 3 times. Failing to maintain the filter regularly means you can run the risk of damaging the cog system.