Marginal plants are great for encouraging wildlife to the pond and helping to clear. Here’s how to set up a marginal pond plant kit in minutes.
1. Your Complete Kit contains the basket, pond safe aquatic compost, plants and gravel.
2. Take the basket out first.
3. Fill it with the aquatic compost.
4. Remove the pond plants from the packaging.
5. Push them into the soil, leaving space between them for growth.
6. Pour the gravel over the top of the compost.
7. Spread the gravel out.
8. Place the basket on a shelf in the pond.