The D&D DC-750 aquarium cooler is able to handle 200 to 600 litres of water and comes from a brand reputed internationally for outstanding quality. Packed with features, this cooler makes a great part of the D&D range.
Built with a strong metal chassis the unit is strong and hardy, it also has inbuilt anti-vibration qualities that stop any movement or noise. The unit is quiet too, making less sound that an average kitchen fridge. So it's perfect to use in any environment.
The microcomputer control allows user friendly control over the temperature of the water. For additional safety it also boasts a temperature memory system, in case of power failure and an innovative 'over-temperature' cut off. This prevents dangerous overheating of your aquarium. To further prevent any over-heating, the chiller must be placed 20-50cm from the sides of the cabinet.
The heat exchangers are crafted from titanium, which is a hardy, anti-corrosive material which means the unit will last longer and provide the best performance.
- Microcomputer control - for accuracy and ease of use with a built in temperature memory system in the case of a power failure. Integral over temperature cut off
- Pure titanium heat exchanger / evaporator - for its extreme anti-corrosion properties in a saltwater environment
- Requires a pump - not supplied
- Low running noise - quieter than equivalent domestic refrigerators
- High efficiency - latest generation cooler - for low running costs
- Superior quality condenser - for reliability and low noise
- Robust metal chassis - for strength and anti-vibration properties
- Modern design
|PRODUCT||DIMENSIONS||FLOW RATE||COOLING POWER||INLET / OUTLET||VOLTAGE||FREQUENCY||CURRENT||WATER REFRIGERATED||REFRIGERANT||WEIGHT||GUARANTEE|
|DC750 Aquarium Chiller||448 x 330 x 440mm||1000-25000lph||750w||16mm||750v||50Hz||1.8 amps||200 - 600 litres||R134a - environmentally friendly - Freon free||18.6kg||1 Year|
*Please note, this item is despatched on a pallet service. A contact number must be entered on your account for the delivery to be booked in.