Unlike many other hydrometers, the Fluval Sea Hydrometer can be permanently kept in the aquarium.
It can be stuck on the side of the tank, to give you results whenever you need them, and thanks to its clear, plastic structure, it blends in easily.
It provides accurate and reliable readings of both salinity and gravity, so that you can monitor the vital parameters in your salt water aquarium.
- Compact design with large, easy-to-read markings.
- Safe salinity range identified in green for added convenience (Note: some corals require specific salinity levels).
- Can be permanently installed inside the tank for continuous readings or used as a portable measuring device when necessary.
- To ensure consistent salinity levels are maintained, test weekly.
- For best performance, periodically soak hydrometer in 1:1 vinegar-water solution for 20-30 minutes. Thoroughly rinse in tap water after cleaning.