King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control 100ml
Effective treatment of fin rot and fungus
- Fin rot and fungus treatment
- For use in both tropical and coldwater aquariums
- Stimulates regeneration and healing
King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control has been designed to promote healing and tissue growth. It can also aid in the healing of bruised mouths and lifted scales, injury's which can make your fish more vulnerable to infection. It can also help fish who have been subjected to bacterial or fungal infection.
King British Fin Rot and Fungus Control is perfect for use when fish fins look torn or tatty, or when you can see growths on your fish which resemble cotton wool.
At a glance:
- Dosage: one millilitre of water treatment for every nine litres of aquarium water.
- Stimulates regeneration and healing.
- Effective treatment of fin rot and fungus.
- Suitable for use in tropical and cold-water aquariums.
How to Use:
- Using the formula found on the carton, carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well, immediately before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 9 litres (2 gals) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) of Fin Rot & Fungus Control for every 36 litres (8 gals) of water.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove carbon filter.
- Repeat treatment every 24 hours while symptoms persist.
- Renew filter carbon.
- A 10% water change is recommended after the problem has been terminated.