- Treats fungal infections in fish
- Extracted from West Indian Bay trees
- Safe for delicate fresh and saltwater fish
API Pimafix has been developed with the primary objective of treating internal bacterial infections. As the product is derived from the West Indian Bay Tree (Pimenta Racemosa), a proven natural anti-fungal remedy, it will also treat all types of fungus.
The Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Pimafix can be used in fresh and saltwater, and can be used safely with live plants and reef aquariums.
Pimafix is also ideal to use with the API Melafix to increase the protection of your fish and coral against diseases. Used together the products heal and protect from future infections.
Regular maintenance and water testing will help to stave off any water problems that can lead to fish health problems.
Signs of a fungal infection:
- Cottony growths on the mouth and body
- Reddening of fins and body
- Add 5ml per 45 litres (10 gallons) of aquarium water