- White spot disease treatment
- Produces a secondary barrier against infection
- Restores slime coat
API White Spot Cure is a freshwater fish medication for the treatment of white spot disease.
It works by producing a secondary barrier against secondary infection, restoring the slime coating which has been attacked by the white spot parasite.
White spot disease is also known as Ick, a parasitic infection that can spread alarmingly quickly. If you spot the symptoms, act fast to hopefully stop it in its tracks.
- Disorientated swimming
- Gills folded against the body - breathing can be affected and can be fatal
- The fish may scratch against stones and other objects as the parasite attacks
- White spots (size of a pinhead)
5ml per 20 litre of aquarium water