API White Spot Cure
Freshwater fish medication
At a glance...
- White spot disease treatment
- Produces a secondary barrier against infection
- Restores slime coat
API White Spot Cure is a freshwater fish medication for the treatment of white spot disease.
It works by producing a secondary barrier against secondary infection, restoring the slime coating which has been attacked by the white spot parasite.
White spot disease is also known as Ick, a parasitic infection that can spread alarmingly quickly. If you spot the symptoms, act fast to hopefully stop it in its tracks.
- Disorientated swimming
- Gills folded against the body - breathing can be affected and can be fatal
- The fish may scratch against stones and other objects as the parasite attacks
- White spots (size of a pinhead)
5ml per 20 litre of aquarium water
Write Your Own Review
King British WS3 White Spot 50mlFrom £5.50 Regular Price £7.34 Save £1.84In stock
King British White Spot Control 100mlFrom £4.20 Regular Price £5.50 Save £1.30In stock
Interpet Anti White Spot 100mlFrom £5.20 Regular Price £7.69 Save £2.49In stock
NT Labs Aquarium Anti-White Spot & FungusFrom £4.70 Regular Price £6.99 Save £2.29In stock
eSHa Exit Anti-Whitespot TreatmentFrom £3.50 Regular Price £4.35 Save £0.85In stock