Nishikoi Staple is a great all round fish food for Koi and other pond fish. Complete and balanced, Staple is the best way to ensure that all of your fish receive the most nutritious diet possible.
With over 28% protein, these floating pellets contain just the right amount for healthy, active growth and good weight gain. Added Spirulina boosts the colours of fish too, thanks to Essential Fatty Acids that promote vitality from within. The immune system is protected and strengthened by added vitamins C and E, which are full of anti-oxidants to aid resistance to stress and infection.
As the pellets float on the surface, they are perfect for top level feeders and you can monitor how much they have eaten - which is great for novice pond keepers or just to keep an eye on feeding levels.
Feeding Instructions: Feed just as much as your fish can eat in a few minutes, and remove all excess food to avoid a build-up of toxic sludge.
- 28% protein for growth.
- Pellet Size Approx: Small 3-4mm / Medium 5-6mm / Large 7-8mm
- Anti Oxident action of Vitamin C and E to help the immune system.
- Vitamin D for strong bone formation.
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour.
- Floating fish feed at the surface.
- Highly digestible quality fishmeal.
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Feed Nishikoi Staple 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Staple and switch to Nishikoi Wheatgerm.