Nishikoi Wheatgerm Fish Food
A brilliant winter fish food
- Wheatgerm pellet fish food
- 20% protein for growth
- Three sizes of pellets available
When the temperatures fall it's important to move to a more fibre rich, easily digested food. Nishikoi Wheatgerm is a vegetable based, low protein meal that maintains good health and energy levels when fish are more inactive.
The formula is ideal at cooler temperatures as easy digestion means less ammonia and better water conditions which is great for the longevity of your pond filter.
Added vitamins C and E support a healthy, strong immune system, ideal for when a drop in temperature can cause fish stress and increase susceptibility to disease. Vitamin D is also added to boost bone density.
These wheatgerm sticks float too, which is ideal for monitoring how much your fish consume over the winter months, and means that you can easily remove any excess food too.
- 20% protein for growth.
- Pellet Size Approx: Small 3-4mm / Medium 5-6mm / Large 7-8mm
- high wheatgerm content.
- Anti Oxident action of Vitamin C and E to help the immune system.
- Vitamin D for strong bone formation.
- Spirulina (enriched with essential fatty acids) that aids natural colour.
- Floating fish feed at the surface.
- Highly digestible quality fishmeal.
- 100 re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Complete food for Koi & Pond Fish.
- Feed 3 or 4 times a day when water exceeds 6°C.
- Or when you can see that the fish are seeking food.
- Do not feed more than the fish will eat in 5 mins.
- Clear uneaten food from the pond after the fish has finished eating.