Nishikoi Pond Sticks
Fish food sticks providing a balanced diet to Koi and other pond fish
- Staple diet for Koi and other community fish pond
- Floating sticks promote all round health and vitality
- 25% protein for growth
Nishikoi Floating Pond Sticks are a good staple pond food for koi and other fish. They are ideal for beginners because you can easily see which of the floating food hasn't been eaten and also remove uneaten food easily to avoid maintenance.
With over 25% protein, these sticks are a delicious, easy to use food to ensure that your fish are getting the right diet for healthy growth, development and vitality.
The sticks are easy digestible to make sure that the maximum amount of food gets to your fish. Added vitamins C and E boost the level of anti-oxidants which supports a healthy immune system and keeps your fish healthier and happier all year round.
- 25% protein for growth.
- Anti-oxidant action of Vitamin C & E to help the immune system.
- Floating sticks for easy feeding & low waste
- 100% re-sealable, water resistant jars for freshness.
- Feed Nishikoi Pond Sticks 2 - 4 times a day (depending on the temperature).
- Feed only as much as the fish will consume within a few minutes.
- Below 10°C, stop feeding Nishikoi Floating Sticks and switch to Nishikoi Wheatgerm.