Give even the smallest ponds the full OASE clear water treatment with an Oase Filtral 6000 UVC. This innovative and complete system that is completely submergible in your pond, leaving only an attractive fountain display and clean water to mark its' presence - an advantage over traditional separate pump, UV and filter systems in smaller gardens.
Each Oase Filtral 6000 UVC features a 9 watt UV clarifier which sterilises the water, causing algae particles to clump together. This means that when the water passes through the mechanical and biological filter media, the algae is large enough to be captured, and then broken down by the healthy bacteria living within it, leaving you with crystal clear water.
Filter foams provide mechanical filtration which strains away debris and waste easily, coupled with biological media which has a huge surface area to consume nutrients - leaving the water beautifully clean.
Each filter also includes 3 different nozzle attachments for changing between individual water displays, giving you more control over the look of your pond and garden. The enclosed telescopic extension pole gives greater versatilty when creating the fountain. PLEASE NOTE: This will need to be added to the basket upon purchase.
Oase are so sure of their product's effectiveness, it comes with their Clear water guarantee, making it ideal for ponds where a larger segmented system is impractical.
- Compact Filter unit with integrated 9 watt UVC technology for guaranteed clear water
- Will filter wildlife ponds up to 6000 litres and community fish ponds up to 3000 litres. Not recommended for Koi ponds
- Contains 4 different types of filter media
- Includes 3 different nozzle attachments for changing individual water effects.
- Telescopic extension for adapting the nozzle to the pond surface, takes hose sizes 13mm/19mm/25mm.
- T-piece for operating spouts and watercourses.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||347 x 276 x 157mm|
|Power Consumption||52 watt|
|Power Cable Length||10 meters|
|UVC Power||11 watt|
|Pump Capacity, max.||2500 l/h|
|Max. Flow Rate||1700 l/h|
|Max. Head Height||2.10 meters|
|Pressure Side Connection||13/19/25 mm|
|Suitable for Ponds up to Max. ||6.0m³|
|Suitable for Ponds with Fish Stock||3.0m³|
*For terms of guarantee please see www.oase-livingwater.com/guarantee